Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Breathe in. Breathe out.

I've been sadly ignorant of this little blog lately.
It has been a whirlwind month. (actually, more like a whirlwind life.) We have been working like crazy on our business, trying to clean out our house, and we have lots of lovely families staying with us for a couple days. Crazy!



God is good. Breathe in. Breathe out. 
This lovely reminder popped into my head this morning. And boy, did i need this reminder.

Because when life seems like a whirling storm, and you haven't finished you math and you have tons of things to do and your brothers are screaming you can forget to breathe. Breathe in. Breathe out.


Take a moment today and take a breath- remember that even in a whirlwind life, God is good.

"Be Still, my precious child. I am God. I will protect you and make sure you are safe"


No comments:

Post a Comment