Tuesday, May 27, 2014

on this next adventure....


May the force be with you!


We are in the wonderfully HOT state of Arizona... and these were what I gave my 4 crazies as travel gifts. I also taped more candy inside the cards. Aren't I such an awesome sister!?
I think I actually like star wars more than them. Oh well, they loved them! I got the idea from pinterest and spent over an hour trying to get the sizing and margins just right. (Then I was in a rush to get them done, so sorry that Obi Wan is larger than Darth. oops!)



Click here to see the document!


Here is what I used. I printed mine out on cardstock, and cut a slit at the base of the light sabers to slide in the pix stix candy. FYI, you might have to tape the pix stix to the the back so that they don't slide out and so they lie flat.

Luck, I wish you. ;) (get it?!)
Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment