Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thoughts on Thursday



One of my awesome piano students wrote an essay on someone she admired for school. Her mama gave me a copy of this sweet essay. This essay brought a smile to my face and a tug on my heart.

you see, I want to be the type of girl others can admire and look up to. Someone who people can see as a role model. I don't want people to just admire my clothes or appearance, but my heart. 

This verse has been whispering to my heart, and I want to share it with you today~

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in life, in love, in faith, and in purity. 
1 Timothy 4:12

So, I'll keep this short and sweet because I have a kitchen that won't clean itself, but here is my thought for Thursday~

Be the type of girl {or boy} that others want to be like. be a role model and example in your thought life, your love life, your work life, every aspect of your life.

blessings,
Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment