Monday, June 17, 2013

Vacation Bible School, Miracles, & Standing Strong

What do you post on a blog when you forget to post anything for a long time?
Well... The reason i've been sadly neglecting this blog is because of Vacation Bible School. Mama and me both volunteered and my four brothers were in it. (except for one little brother who refused to go to his class) My amazing mother lead the Kitchen crew and Theater, and I got to lead a group of awesome girls with the help of my great friend from AHG. The amazing part was that 69 kids came to Christ that week! Praise God. It truly is a miracle to see all the kids doing the hand motions to songs, all their voices praising Jesus, all their smiles of delight. I've truly witnessed a miracles this past week.

The theme for the week was standing strong.
God's love helps us... Stand Strong
Friends and Family help us... Stand Strong
Prayer helps us... Stand Strong
Trusting God helps us... Stand Strong
God's Word helps us... Stand Strong

So as you go about your day, remember to stand strong for Jesus- He truly does work miracles.



No comments:

Post a Comment