Thursday, May 30, 2013

My prayer for you...

As I wave goodbye to my piano students for the summer, the feelings are a little weird. They're bittersweet, sad yet happy.

I'm sad to say goodbye to these giggly students who have made my day for the last eight months, but happy to see the accomplishment in their eyes after another year of piano. I'm sorry to watch them walk away, yet hopeful that they will use their talents for His glory.

and this is my prayer for them...
May your songs be a smile, may your songs be the sunshine, may your songs be the hope and light for all.

May your songs be testimony, may your songs be a witness, may your songs show that our God is great.

May your songs be a blessing, may your songs be an anthem, may your songs be a declaration of the goodness of our God.


And maybe your song isn't musical. maybe your song is teaching, writing, painting. This prayer is for you, too.

Pray that your life will be a song telling of Jesus, a song to Jesus, and a song from Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment