Thursday, March 7, 2013

sweet tarts- the real way

my mama asked my friend and I to make a slab pie. (look it up- it's awesome.) Unfortunately, we had a lot of extra pie crust. So... what in the world will we do?!?!
 
make "sweet tarts", of course!
If you want to make them- they're super easy. All you do is take pie crust dough, (I'm not sure if that's the proper term) cut out circles four to five inches in diameter, put in a muffin tin and fill with your favorite filling- we used apple and strawberry preserves, and bake at 350 for about 20 minutes. Yum! Even my very picky brothers liked them!

now you see the tart...
 
and now you don't! (They are a bit messy, as you can see...)
 
 
I hope you enjoy a very sweet day- knowing that trusting in Jesus is even sweeter than these tarts.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment